sat nav: OX26 5AF
- M40 junction 9 (10 min/5.3 miles)
- M1 junction 15a (34 min/27 miles)
- M42 junction 3a (40 mins/44 miles)
- M25 junction 1a (1hr 5 mins/60 miles)
Train links to Bicester are unrivalled in the local area with 2 stations in the town - Bicester Village (5 min drive/1.6 miles) and Bicester Parkway (4 min drive/1.5 miles).
Direct links to:
- London Marylebone (48 mins)
- Birmingham (1 hr 7 mins)
- Oxford Parkway (9 mins)
The proposed new east/west link to connect East Anglia with the South East Midlands and Thames Valley will create a major transport interchange at Bicester.
The S5 bus service links Bicester to Oxford with bus stops in close proximity to the scheme.